SHOWTIME Sports will provide live streaming coverage of fight week events featuring three-time world champion Gervonta “Tank Davis” and four-division world champion Leo “El Terremoto” Santa Cruz ahead of their blockbuster Watch SHOWTIME PPV (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) main event battle for the WBA Super Featherweight and WBA Lightweight Championships.
On Wednesday, all six fighters participating in the stacked televised undercard, including San Antonio’s world champion Mario “El Azteca” Barrios, will participate in the final undercard press conference and on Thursday, Davis and Santa Cruz will take center stage at the final main event press conference. On Friday, each fighter will step onto the scales at the official weigh-in.
Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell, combat sports afficionados and hosts of the popular podcast MORNING KOMBAT, will provide live coverage of the main event press conference and official weigh-in live streams.
What date and time is Gervonta Davis vs Leo Santa Cruz?
- Davis vs Santa Cruz takes place on Saturday, October 31 in the US.
- The fight is taking place at Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
- UK ring walk is expected at around 3am on Sunday, November 1.
- There will be 11,500 fans inside the stadium.
What TV channel and stream is Davis vs Santa Cruz on in the UK and the US?
- Channel 5 will show the fight on free-to-air TV here in the UK.
- Coverage begins at 2am GMT and runs through to 5am.
- If you want to stream on these shores, you can watch at TV Playr if you have a valid TV licence.
- Showtime Sports are exclusively broadcasting the fight in the United States.
- The fight will cost $74.99 in the USA.